Bob (Classic T2 VW Campervan, sleeps 2+2). (2 at Freebird Campers)
Bob is our funky orange camper, with a modern interior and retro feel. Fridge / freezer, gas hob, pumped cold water. Large full width rock and roll bed. Small double bed in elevating roof. LED lighting and USB chargers. Can travel in Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall.
- Make: Volkswagen
- Year: 1974
- Petrol Engine ( 1.6 L )
- Sleeps 4
- Seats 4 (max 4 adults, 0 children)
- Min Driver Age: 23
The Owner Says
- Bob is our funky VW camper, and is maintained to a high standard. Although now exempt the vans are MOT'd annually. Also gas and electrics are tested and certified . Our customers safety is a priority. Insurance for the main driver, and RAC breakdown and recovery service are included in the holiday price.
- Bob has a large full width rock and roll bed downstairs and a small double in the elevating roof suitable for small adult(s) or children, these are super quick and easy to set up in seconds. There is a compact kitchen unit housing a 2 ring gas hob, a sink with pumped cold water and a fantastic fridge with freezer compartment. Lots of clever LED lighting means you really have all the comforts of home.
- He has a radio with Bluetooth connectivity and usb/aux. There are 12v plugs and USB sockets for charging phones and devices. When hooked up to campsite electric you also have 2 three pin sockets available to use.
- When you arrive to collect your VW campervan, as part of the handover, we’ll talk you through the vehicle and equipment operating manual. Having this ‘run through’ gives you simple and helpful guidance on using and operating the campervan. On the off chance that you’ll be needing to look anything up during your journey we ensure that we leave a copy of the manual in the campervan for you.
- Gas bottle (in gas locker), water containers, 25m Electric hook up lead, 2 x leveling blocks, 2 x Basic camping chairs, Small fold away table for use outside, and an internal table. 4 x (Plates, Bowls, mugs, beakers) & 2 wine goblets, Kettle for the gas stove, saucepan and frying pan. Cutlery for 4, lots of utensils and washing up bowl, colander, chopping board. Bin bags, Tea towel and basic cleaning equipment, and a small dustpan & brush. Starter Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Salt and Pepper kit. Warning triangle, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon Monoxide alarm, Basic first aid kit.
- If there is anything special you require please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- Packing in soft squishy bags is a top tip. Leave the big suitcases behind!
- Bedding and towels not included although we can offer a pack as an extra if required. We have other optional extras as well such as - inflatable awning, porta loo, extra chairs, bike rack for 2 bikes. These can be added post booking.
The driver(s) need to have held a full license for 2 years and be able to produce proof of identity by means of - A driving license, and 2 other permissible id/address doc's. dated no older than 90 days from the start of the booking.
About this campervan hire location
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at Brown Roof, Seaton Road, Colyford, Devon EX24 6QW
We are based right on the main A3052 coast road in Colyford in Devon. Really easy to find and get to. Our What3Words are megawatt.fixed.surgical which will bring you right to our driveway. Parking space available for one vehicle per campervan.
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions