Izzy (2 at Summer Breeze Campers)
- Make: Volkswagen
- Year: 1972
- Petrol Engine ( 1.6 L )
- Seats 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Min Driver Age: 25
The Owner Says
Izzie is a Devon Moonraker conversion. She is an early 70's time warp, with lots of retro features (and some modern day additions for comfort). She oozes character, so please treat her with lots of TLC. Izzy can sleep 2 adults (seats fold down to accommodate double bed) and 2 children up to the age of 5 / 6 (on two hammocks in the pop up area). Izzy also comes equipped with:
- An onboard information pack
- 2 burner hob
- A sink plus combined chopping board / collapsible sink for outdoor use
- Vintage original built-in cool-box and internal table.
- Mains electricity hook-up. All cooking equipment with cutlery, crockery for 4 people, 2 wine glasses, kettle, saucepan, frying pan, cleaning materials.
- Interior lights and torch
- Radio / CD player.
- Playing cards and Bananagrams Word Game
- Picnic blanket and back seat throw.
- Emergency pack
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
- Seats 4
Additional items including a retro driveaway pod, BBQ, a special occasion hamper and outdoor table and chairs are also available to hire at an extra cost.
Well behaved pooches are also welcome in Hugo, and festival hire is also permitted. We welcome you to camp in our field for the night, with views of the South Downs, if you wish, for a small extra charge and meet our menagerie of animals.
About this campervan hire location
A fleet of classic 1970s VW campervans in an array of retro colours and complete with original fittings.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at Blakes Farm, Steyning Road, Ashurst, Steyning, West Sussex BN44 3AN
Pick-up is just off the A283 (Steyning Road). Free parking is permitted on the premises (at your own risk) while you take the van away.
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions