Lakes Escape Campers
The problem with camping in the Lake District is knowing which part to visit. Do you go for the buzz of Windermere and it’s on-the-water opportunities or the the gingerbread-house charm of Grasmere? Do you enjoy the peace of Ullswater or take up the mountain-scaling opportunities around Scafell Pike? Hire yourself a Lakes Escape Camper and you can do them all without having to pitch a tent once. Added as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in recent years, the Lake District is home to Scafell Pike, the largest mountain in England and the stunning landscape includes no less than 16 lakes.
Lakes Escape’s van is a converted VW T6 suitable for a couple or family of four. Named Dolly by owners Zoe and Andrew, this stylish deep blue 2018 campervan, offers modern comfort and comes with a good dose of customer service too. Zoe and Andrew offer a pick-up service from the train station, offer tips on places to go wild swimming and have a long list of satisfied customers.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at this location with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
One converted VW T6 campervan.
VW T6 LONG WHEEL BASE HIGHLINE AUTOMATIC DSG
Roxy - VW T6 Highline Transporter
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions
The Owner Says
Are you looking for the ultimate room with a view? Love the flexibility and freedom of travel whilst driving through timeless landscapes? Dream of waking up to glorious sunrises and finishing the day watching the sunset over the horizon? Are you ready for an adventure?
Whether it’s a cosy road trip for two or a family adventure there really is something about travelling that lends itself to quality time with your van buddies, travelling wherever together. Remember life is a journey and you hold the map so buckle up and get ready to fill your tank with joy. Lakes Escape Campers is our latest venture in holiday rentals, and with a 100% guest satisfaction rate on TripAdvisor you can see how we pride ourselves on customer care and guest experience. We will always go the extra mile whether it is our complimentary collection service from Oxenholme Train Station or the extra touches in the camper to add a little more sparkle to your road trip.
Social Distancing Measures
- To allow for more time to deep clean we are extending the time between drop offs and collections.
- A deep clean will carried out and the van will be disinfected. All cleaning products will contain viricidal agents needed to kill flu viruses.
- We will stock the campervan with disinfectant and cleaning products for the duration of the hire.
- Where possible we will try and leave 24 hours in between rentals, however during the busy periods we will ensure the van will be ventilated before, during and after cleaning.
This site offers our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Contact Lakes Escape Campers, Bleaswood Road, Oxenholme, Kendal, Cumbria
You can collect the van from 4:30pm–6:30pm from Bleaswood Road, Oxenholme (10 minutes from the M6). Lakes Escapes Campers also offer a free pick-up service from Oxenholme Railway Station. There is free parking for your car at the pick-up point.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 1 reviews