Bertie (1 at Countryside Campers Norfolk)
Bertie is our 1980 VW T2 Campervan - Right Hand Drive
- Make: Volkswagen
- Year: 1980
- Petrol Engine ( 1.6 L )
- Sleeps 3
- Seats 3 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Min Driver Age: 25
The Owner Says
- 1.6 L Petrol Engine
- Air Cooled
- 2 Berth
- Rock and Roll 3/4 Double Bed
- Double Gas Cooker
- Sink with Cold Water Tap and 20L Water
- 2 x 3 Point Seat Belt - 2 x Lap Belt and 1 x Buddy Seat
- Dog Friendly
About this campervan hire location
FleetA bright orange VW T2 campervan.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at 19 Fakenham Road, Beetley, Norfolk NR20 4BT
The pick-up point for Countryside Campers is in the village of Beetley. From the A47 or Dereham, use the B1146 (Fakenham Road) to reach Beetley. The pick up point is on the main road not far past the turning for Gressenhall Museum.
The closest train station is at Dereham, four miles away. From there take the number 21 bus towards Fakenham or book a taxi for the final part of the journey.
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions